Our Showroom is open.
We hope you’re safe and healthy. Your safety and the safety of our staff is our highest priority. Ide Volkswagen staff is working to ensure that we continue to provide exceptional service in a safe environment. We’ve always had high standards when it comes to facility cleanliness and maintenance, and this is even more important now.
Our showrooms are open if you would like to view or purchase a vehicle, take a test ride or purchase any products from our Sales, Parts or Service departments. For the safety of our Customers and Staff we will:
• Follow social distancing protocols.
• Limited the number of people allowed in the store at one time. If at any time our store is at the allotted capacity you may be asked to wait outside, while still maintaining social distancing protocols. We please ask for service customers to arrange a ride so we can keep our showroom limited to a small number of customers waiting for their car.
• Implement strict cleaning and sanitation standards. All Vehicles, products and surfaces will be wiped down and sanitized after all content
• No handshaking! We’ve advised our staff to suspend handshakes & high fives for the time being! We can offer an elbow bump, air-fives or even toe taps if you are interested.
• We’re locally owned & operated so thank you for supporting us! Supporting us during this unique time really supports our entire team of local staff.
We’re here to help. And as always, we strive to make car buying easy and fun.
Ide Family and Staff