2021 Volkswagen Jetta MPG
If you’re in the market for a stylish sedan to make your Pittsford commute more fuel-efficient, look no further than the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta. The Jetta boasts an impressive 39 combined MPG* with a 1.4L engine that will keep you on the road longer and save trips to the gas station. Learn everything you need to know about the Jetta, including differences of the Volkswagen Jetta MPG by trim level, as well as about the Jetta specs, Jetta configurations, and more with the team at Ide VW of East Rochester!
Differences in Volkswagen Jetta MPG by Trim
Five 2021 Volkswagen Jetta configurations are available to Webster drivers, and the Jetta MPG will vary depending on the trim level. Let’s take a closer look at the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta MPG by trim:
- VW Jetta S with six-speed manual transmission: 30 city/40 highway MPG*
- VW Jetta R-Line with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city/39 highway MPG*
- VW Jetta SE with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city/39 highway MPG*
- VW Jetta SEL with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city/39 highway MPG*
- VW Jetta SEL Premium with eight-speed automatic transmission: 29 city/39 highway MPG*
2021 Volkswagen Jetta Specs
The note-worthy fuel efficiency of the Volkswagen Jetta is made possible by the standard Jetta engine. This 1.4L turbocharged engine packs a serious punch while still offering a smooth ride through Fairport. Check out the exciting Volkswagen Jetta specs below:
- 30/40 city/highway MPG*
- 1.4L TSI® 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
- 147 hp
- 13.2-gallon fuel tank
- 184 lb-ft of torque
- Drag coefficient of .27
- Direct injection and intercooler
Additional Fuel-Efficient Features of the Volkswagen Jetta
In addition to the stellar Jetta engine specs, the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta is also packed with innovative fuel-saving technology to make your Rochester drives more efficient, including:
- Tiptronic®– an 8-speed automatic transmission that allows you to move in and out of “automatic mode” with the touch of a button.
- Driving Mode Selector– Includes the choice between Eco, Normal, Sport, and Custom Modes for maximum fuel efficiency and a customizable driving experience. This feature is available in the SEL and SEL Premium Jetta configurations.
- XDS® Cross Differential System–allows sharper turning and handling by applying the braking pressure to the inside front wheels.
- Start-Stop System–automatically shuts off the engine when the vehicle comes to a stop, helping to boost your Jetta MPG.
Get Your Volkswagen Jetta at Ide VW of East Rochester!
Whether you have additional questions about the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta MPG or are ready to experience the phenomenal performance of the Jetta engine yourself, contact us today, and our team of experts will be happy to assist you. Also, be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to save even more money!
More from Ide VW of East Rochester
If you’re on the market for an SUV with an ample amount of space and is extremely easy to drive on Pittsford roads, then you may already have your eyes set on the new 2023 Volkswagen Atlas. With seating for seven people, the 2023 Volkswagen Atlas is the perfect vehicle for any family vacation…
With the ability to hold up to 7 passengers in its spacious and cozy cabin, the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas is an excellent choice for Pittsford individuals and families wanting to take vacations around the country. Of course, in order to have a true road trip without fewer disruptions, mileage is a crucial factor to consider…
Are you on the hunt for a new fuel-efficient and reliable SUV near Pittsford? Then, you should consider the new 2023 Volkswagen Atlas trim levels. Regardless of the trim level, each one has something to offer Webster drivers, including top-of-the-line safety features, cutting edge technology, and excellent fuel economy. Let’s dive in deeper to each…